Activity Event Code 350

Topics: Developer Thread, Support Request
Apr 29, 2010 at 3:34 PM

I see the following code in the Events tab.  Can anyone explain this to me?  Lesnikowski.Pawel is not valid or anyone in my organization.  I am using this blog on my companies intranet.

Time Code Message
2010-03-29 23:59:56 PM 650

Pop3ServerError:
System.Exception: Received negative response from POP3 server <br> at Lesnikowski.Pawel.Mail.Pop3.Pop3.Receive() <br> at Lesnikowski.Pawel.Mail.Pop3.Pop3.GetMessage(Int32 messageNumber) <br> at newtelligence.DasBlog.Web.Services.MailToWeblog.Run()
while processing .

Developer
May 3, 2010 at 4:26 AM

Lesnikowski.Pawel is the namespace of the POP3 component used by DasBlog.

It looks like you have the Mail to Blog feature configure but your blog is receiving a negative response from the POP3 server.  Maybe an incorrect username/password?

May 3, 2010 at 3:49 PM

tonyb thanks for the reply.  I am checking on the username/password but it was running smoothly for at least 9 months with no issue so I doubt that is the problem.  Just looked today and found another error message.

Time Code Message
2010-05-03 10:46:40 AM 1 Error:
BlogTopPosters Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at newtelligence.DasBlog.Web.Core.Macros.BlogTopPosters()
while processing .

Also I have been having an issue where my mail to blog is repeating the same post up to 20 times.  So my Weblog has the exact same post 20 times.  most of te time it does this but some times it works fine.  having a heck of a time figuring this out.

May 3, 2010 at 5:07 PM

Actually now I see how the posts are repeating.  The original email is not being deleted immediatly.  It will sit in the inbox for 10+ minutes.  I have it set to check the email every 30 sec.  any reason the delete would not be working.  I checked the username/password and it is correct.