Viewing Added Entry - 404 not found error

Topics: Support Request
Nov 23, 2008 at 10:35 PM
Edited Nov 23, 2008 at 10:36 PM
I just downloaded and installed DasBlog 2.2 on my local machine and have started testing it, as I plan to use it for a public blog I want to start. I have it up and going, but I have a problem: I "Add Entry", than I post to the weblog. I can than see the title and the description on the main page and there is a link to the entry. However, I get a "404 resource not found" error when I attempt to view. The link is the date, followed by and .aspx file that is the title of my post (ex: root/2008/11/22/title.aspx). I've looked in the "content" folder of my site and see an xml file with the posted content in it, however there is no corrosponding .aspx file, with the path outlined above. I am wondering if there should be one there. Is this file generated dynamically somehow or a rewritten url. If it is dynamically generated, why am I getting this error? Any ideas on what is going on? I have given pretty much full access to the directory and read, write as execute script ability. Any help would be appreciated.
Nov 24, 2008 at 3:56 PM
I have the same "behavior" on my mosso hosting  running DasBLOG lastest release, it seems like my app is on some cache mode, If I review in a couple of hours I found my content.