Snap Shots code insertion?

Apr 6, 2009 at 12:28 AM
Is anyone using Snap Shots in their blog? Can anyone tell me where to insert the code? Snap.com ways you need to insert the code above the </body> tag.
Coordinator
Apr 6, 2009 at 11:54 PM
I can't say I know anything about snap.com, but here are my assumptions.

You will need to edit your theme files. (probably only "homeTemplate.blogtemplate")

Search here on this discussion board, there is serveral posts on editing themes.

If the snap.com "script" is clean it should work, but both dasBlog and IE6/7 are very picky about poor script and dasBlog will crash, if its not just right.

Good Luck.
Tom
Apr 7, 2009 at 7:26 AM

I’ve dasBlog running with Snap: www.rendelmann.info. Snap preview is configured to only display on external Urls, so use the navigation side bar to see it at work.

Tomwatts is right about editing homeTemplate.blogtemplate. I just added my snap script  “<script defer id="snap_preview_anywhere" … />

immediately before the </head> tag.

Torsten

Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 12:55 AM
To: torsten.rendelmann@gmx.net
Subject: Re: Snap Shots code insertion? [dasBlog:52360]

I can't say I know anything about snap.com, but here are my assumptions.

You will need to edit your theme files. (probably only "homeTemplate.blogtemplate")

Search here on this discussion board, there is serveral posts on editing themes.

If the snap.com "script" is clean it should work, but both dasBlog and IE6/7 are very picky about poor script and dasBlog will crash, if its not just right.

Good Luck.
Tom

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (dasBlog@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email dasBlog@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com