Entry "Read More" formatting

Topics: Developer Thread, Information Provided, Support Request
Apr 20, 2009 at 6:13 PM
Edited Apr 20, 2009 at 7:21 PM
I am using the CalmBlue theme and for each Entry I use a description and if readers want to see the full Entry they can click the Read More link.  Can someone please point me to where I can change the formatting for the Read More link.  I have looked through the files, but I must have missed it, I can't seem to find it.  
I am looking for the file where I can edit the style for:    <div class="itemReadMoreStyle">

Thanks in advance.
Coordinator
May 11, 2009 at 5:30 AM
That is probably in itemtemplate.blogtemplate.

2009/4/20 RC123 <notifications@codeplex.com>

I am using the CalmBlue theme and for each Entry it shows the date on the left above the entry.   In the individual Entry, at the bottom, on the right, it also shows the date and in this location it is displayed with the full date, time (down to the second) and time zone (see below).  I have studied the documentation and forums and looked through the various files for the blog but I cannot find the place where I can delete the long date (with time zone) that appears at the end of the entry.  Does anyone know which file I edit to make this change?

Friday, April 17, 2009
(my entry here)
                                         Friday, April 17, 2009 11:08:11 AM (Central Standard Time, UTC-06:00) 

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (dasBlog@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email dasBlog@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

--
Scott Hanselman
http://www.hanselman.com