Error when Test SMTP Server

Topics: Developer Thread
Apr 21, 2009 at 5:28 PM
I host on GoDaddy and have my smtp server set as: relay-hosting.secureserver.net like is should be. There is no user name or password associated with that. Port 25 is used, but when I click the button to Test the SMTP Server I get a cryptic error: An error has been encountered while processing the page. We have logged the error condition and are working to correct the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience. That is pretty useless. Any thoughts?
Coordinator
Apr 21, 2009 at 8:09 PM
These errors are logged in the event log of dasBlog, you can check them in the  Activity > Events tab. HTH
Apr 21, 2009 at 8:40 PM
Nice the error is below. It makes absolutely no sense because I am just trying to send to a relay server that does not take a user name or password. I have it set up exactly as I have my CMS set up on the site and the CMS SMTP works perfectly. Is this a bug that is going to be fixed quickly or shall I move on to another blogging app?

SmtpError:

while processing Mailbox name not allowed. The server response was: sorry, your mail was administratively denied.