Mail to Weblog formatting error

Topics: Developer Thread, Support Request
Jun 19, 2009 at 6:27 PM

Hello,

I am new the dasblog so bare with me.

When I send a post via Mail the format does not look correct.  Seems like some spaces are replaced with "=" or "=20"

Please Help!!!

This is the email

Action Items:

1. Check for characterization data (including Q and sensitivity) for the sample parts
2. Check with HK to see if future samples can be serialized and sent with characterization data

Engineering 

1. provided samples for testing.

2. requested characterization data for the samples.  They also would like to have the Q and sensitivity data for the parts.  They advised that the data is helpful to understand performances between all of the parts that they are testing.

3. asked if would be able to provide numbered samples with data for future sample shipments

4. advised that we are still checking to see if the timing of Z coil type will meet the timing of their build schedule.

5. advised that budgetary pricing seems to be in line.  They advised that will be contacted by Purchasing
This is what to blog looks like:
Action = Items:
1.=20 Check for characterization data (including Q and sensitivity) for the = sample=20 parts
2.=20 Check with HK to see if future samples can be serialized and sent with=20 characterization data
Engineering=20
1. = provided=20 samples =20 for testing.
2. = requested=20 characterization data for the samples.  They also would like to = have the Q=20 and sensitivity data for the parts.  They advised that the data is = helpful=20 to understand performances between all of the parts that they are=20 testing.
3. = asked if=20 would be able to provide numbered samples with data for future = sample=20 shipments
4. = advised that=20 we are still checking to see if the timing of Z coil type will = meet the=20 timing of their build schedule.
5. = advised=20 that budgetary pricing seems to be in line.  They advised = that =20 will be contacted by Purchasing 
Coordinator
Jun 19, 2009 at 6:32 PM
What mailclient do you use?
Jun 19, 2009 at 6:36 PM

I am using this at work and we are using MS Exchange.

Coordinator
Jun 19, 2009 at 7:06 PM
you kow which pop-server the mails come from?

I don't have this problem when popping from the gmail servers...
Jun 19, 2009 at 7:08 PM

it's our own exchange server.

Coordinator
Jun 19, 2009 at 7:13 PM

Ok, that's weird....

Jun 19, 2009 at 7:16 PM

lol tell me about it.

Jul 22, 2009 at 10:06 PM

does anyone have a clue about this??   I can't figure it out.