This project is read-only.

UFC 214 Live Stream Jones vs Cormier 2

Topics: Suggestion
Jul 22 at 3:54 AM
After a lot of fractures with the UFC, Cris "Cyborg" Justino at last has a date, put and, particularly essential, adversary for her next battle.

__Watch here: UFC 214 Live Stream.__

https://ub.fitness/ufc-214-live-stream-jones-vs-cormier-2-hd-online

Be that as it may, her UFC 214 session inverse Tonya Evinger on July 29 in Anaheim, California, checks yet another trip where her rival originates from a lower weight class to challenge the featherweight destroying machine.

The current Invicta FC bantamweight champion, Evinger as of late supplanted Megan Anderson, the Australian featherweight title holder for Invicta that, as indicated by Cyborg, acted untrustworthily in neglecting to present the right printed material in front of UFC 214; she was compelled to pull back from the occasion.

"I think since it took the UFC so long [to build up a featherweight division], most featherweights selected Bellator," Justino said amid a video call with Brazilian columnists on Tuesday. "They are there. There are some others at Invicta. It should be Megan (Anderson), however for an absence of authoritative records she won't have the capacity to make the battle. That is her unreliability.

"Tonya (Evinger) consented to spare the battle. She is coming up from a lower division, however she's best 10 at bantamweight, she is overcome. I regard her for having acknowledged the battle at the time, and it is an awesome open door for her to show herself and get to the UFC."

Evinger will go after the UFC featherweight title in her initially battle for the advancement. Justino will make her introduction in the division too, yet she has effectively won two UFC battles at catchweight a year ago.

The now-empty ladies' featherweight title was initially challenged between Germaine de Randamie and Holly Holm in February. Be that as it may, de Randamie, who barely outpointed Holm for the belt at UFC 208, declined to battle Cyborg, refering to a fizzled tranquilize test that was the reason for Justino's current suspension.

"On the off chance that you are the contender and you are prepared [… ] the individual with the belt can't state no," Justino said in regards to de Randamie's refusal to battle her. "In any case, it doesn't make a difference. Whoever is meriting achieving the objective can't be forgotten. It has happened a few times over the most recent two years (in the UFC). A few warriors that were near the belt were held off. I don't believe it's reasonable."

That, nonetheless, is not really planned to be a shot toward the UFC, yet more toward champions who attempt to handpick adversaries, Justino said.

"As Dana stated, before [de Randamie] got into the Octagon (at UFC 208), she definitely knew. You were trusting you wouldn't need to confront me. It was at that point not battling me on the off chance that I was a champion. She needed to backpedal to bantamweight and have two belts, yet she was trusting she wouldn't need to confront me."

In any case, with de Randamie off the beaten path and her own particular title battle set for one week from now, Cyborg is anticipating seeking after her own particular grandiose objectives.

"Ladies' MMA doesn't need to have one face just," Justino said in regards to the condition of the UFC's female divisions.

After standard whiz Ronda Rousey lost her last two battles and is likely made a beeline for retirement, Cyborg imagines that even with its greatest draw leaving, ladies' MMA can go far.

"There are such a large number of female contenders in the UFC," she said. "They made Ronda the face [of ladies' MMA], and when she lost two battles and would not like to return, there was no more "face." So, when I battle, will speak to every one of the ladies."