Discussions under Developer Thread

The dasBlog Discussion pages is the home of all forum type activity, the old forum at http://www.dasBlog.us  no longer exists!

Which Branch to Checkout

first post: rajivpopat wrote: Hi, I was trying to build the very latest version of DasBlog and tr...

latest post: paulb wrote: Yes, trunk is the branch you should checkout, but as you can see it...

Timezone registry error in RSS feature in dasBlog CMS

first post: Kshitijgugale wrote: Hi, I am getting registry level error for pacific time zone in in...

DasBlog with .NET 4.0 and Integrated Pipeline

first post: rajivpopat wrote: Is anyone running this successfully?I am facing the following issue...

latest post: creatorul wrote: http://creatorul.net/blog/2012/11/14/RunningDasBlogOnASPNET40Hosti...

Did dasblog supports arrabic langauge?

first post: Deiaaeldin wrote: its my first discussion on codeplex so hi everybody :) I want to k...

latest post: shanselman wrote: I've never tried but its fully Unicode so I am sure it does. ...

Why is it trying to install SQL Compact?

first post: asus2000 wrote: I'm using the web installer because the local script kept erring o...

latest post: tomwatts wrote: You’re having an issue with the Microsoft “Web Platform Installer...

dasBlog 2.3.1 is Released

first post: tomwatts wrote: In case you didn't notice we finally got out dasBlog 2.3.1 See the...

A Simple Date Wise Listing Of Archives

first post: rajivpopat wrote: I'm looking to see a simple date wise listing of archives (without...

latest post: rajivpopat wrote: Also note that the underlying assumption in the implementation was ...

MVC?

first post: hcathey wrote: I am considering using dasBlog in a new applicaion. We are using MV...

latest post: shanselman wrote: Dasblog is a hybrid that’s mostly WebForms. If you want MVC, try Fu...

dasBlog templates css and general making it simple to make it look good

first post: Pretzelfisch wrote: Are their anything that we could do with dasBlog to help with the c...

Installation in Site Subdirectory

first post: skolbren wrote: I have gotten the application running fine in a root directory proj...