This project is read-only.

Discussions under Feature Request

The dasBlog Discussion pages is the home of all forum type activity, the old forum at http://www.dasBlog.us  no longer exists!

Timezone registry error in RSS feature in dasBlog CMS

first post: Kshitijgugale wrote: Hi, I am getting registry level error for pacific time zone in in...

Did dasblog supports arrabic langauge?

first post: Deiaaeldin wrote: its my first discussion on codeplex so hi everybody :) I want to k...

latest post: shanselman wrote: I've never tried but its fully Unicode so I am sure it does. ...

A Simple Date Wise Listing Of Archives

first post: rajivpopat wrote: I'm looking to see a simple date wise listing of archives (without...

latest post: rajivpopat wrote: Also note that the underlying assumption in the implementation was ...

No admin bar

first post: twoelfer2 wrote: I just installed dasBlog using the web platform installer. i can lo...

latest post: skolbren wrote: THANK YOU lordburton. I was ripping my hair out over this.

How to abbreviate posts on home page

first post: paul_turley wrote: Can I control the length of the text for each post displayed on my ...

latest post: paul_turley wrote: …and if there isn’t a Description entry, the full text is used.  Th...

Managing users from Web

first post: niderman wrote: Hello,Has anyone ever come up with a form that will integrate with ...

Adding and Deleting Users from Admin Page

first post: niderman wrote: Hello,Has anyone ever come up with a form that will integrate with ...

DISQUS Integration - anyone done this yet?

first post: JamesKolpack wrote: I like how DISQUS's commenting system promises to "spread discussio...

Using Mail to Weblog (other than on port 110)

first post: snkscore wrote: I just went through the process of configuring mail to weblog, but ...

more info on multi-user/blog

first post: conradprogrammer wrote: I read in the Features list an entry announcing multi-user/blogs bu...