Discussions under Resolved

The dasBlog Discussion pages is the home of all forum type activity, the old forum at http://www.dasBlog.us  no longer exists!

How to abbreviate posts on home page

first post: paul_turley wrote: Can I control the length of the text for each post displayed on my ...

latest post: paul_turley wrote: …and if there isn’t a Description entry, the full text is used.  Th...

more info on multi-user/blog

first post: conradprogrammer wrote: I read in the Features list an entry announcing multi-user/blogs bu...

Handling 404 errors in dasblog

first post: pxbar wrote: I have changed the customErrors mode to On and set a redirect page ...

latest post: tomwatts wrote: OK here is what you need. First the customErrors mode in the web...

HTML photo album protected by dasBlog forms login, how?

first post: lazzerman wrote: Hi Guys, I've configured one of my blogs as "deny all", so tha...

latest post: lazzerman wrote: Solved! Found this posting Describing the way to go! Work i...

System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type

first post: JAlfredP wrote: The error I receive is below.  I have removed, commented out and ad...

latest post: paulb wrote: Good to hear you solved it. One more thing, you don't have to run I...

Sections to show? How to configure?

first post: lazzerman wrote: Hi everyone, I'm new to dasBlog :-) I have installed it on my Wi...

latest post: lazzerman wrote: Thanks :-) I got it now! Works like a charm! // Lz

No template found!

first post: EBeast wrote: Hi all, I'm trying to get dasBlog 2.2 running on discountASP.net...

• 1-7 of 7 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions