Discussions under Suggestion

The dasBlog Discussion pages is the home of all forum type activity, the old forum at http://www.dasBlog.us  no longer exists!

1-888-411-1123 | Contact Outlook Customer Service Phone Number

first post: archiches wrote: Outlook is one of the best and most multitasking platforms which ma...

UFC 214 Live Stream Jones vs Cormier 2

first post: lincolns wrote: After a lot of fractures with the UFC, Cris "Cyborg" Justino at las...

A Simple Date Wise Listing Of Archives

first post: rajivpopat wrote: I'm looking to see a simple date wise listing of archives (without...

latest post: rajivpopat wrote: Also note that the underlying assumption in the implementation was ...

dasBlog and Windows Server 2008

first post: MichaelPMaddox wrote: If someone could update these instructions for Windows Server 2008 ...

Google OpenID, a point release, and a fork

first post: shanselman wrote: Hey guys, one of the worst bugs that was hanging was the fact that ...

latest post: BenTaylor wrote: Yes. But it's only a suggestion based on your comment requirements...

Onpage SEO Optimization

first post: janwelker wrote: Hi, I would like to submit a few SEO features for dasBlog. 1....

latest post: janwelker wrote: Hello abouch,Great idea, the title is more important than the name ...

Managing users from Web

first post: niderman wrote: Hello,Has anyone ever come up with a form that will integrate with ...

Adding and Deleting Users from Admin Page

first post: niderman wrote: Hello,Has anyone ever come up with a form that will integrate with ...

more info on multi-user/blog

first post: conradprogrammer wrote: I read in the Features list an entry announcing multi-user/blogs bu...

can "Read More" link open full entry and stay on same page

first post: RC123 wrote: Is there any way possible to change the "Read More" link to open th...