This project is read-only.

Discussions under Information Provided

The dasBlog Discussion pages is the home of all forum type activity, the old forum at http://www.dasBlog.us  no longer exists!

dasBlog 2.3.1 is Released

first post: tomwatts wrote: In case you didn't notice we finally got out dasBlog 2.3.1 See the...

Memory Hoard

first post: r_keith_hill wrote: I have just one web application running on my Win7 x64 system - das...

latest post: r_keith_hill wrote: System.String popping up to the top of the memory footprint pareto ...

editor for Add Entry changes to plain text

first post: rc123 wrote: When I first setup dasBlog and I left the default theme to dasBlog,...

latest post: tomwatts wrote: I have seen this happen on some older versions of dasBlog, the IE8 ...

Entry "Read More" formatting

first post: RC123 wrote: I am using the CalmBlue theme and for each Entry I use a descriptio...

latest post: shanselman wrote: That is probably in itemtemplate.blogtemplate. 2009/4/20 RC123 <...

more info on multi-user/blog

first post: conradprogrammer wrote: I read in the Features list an entry announcing multi-user/blogs bu...

how to do "Split Post" to get summary using Windows Live Writer

first post: RC123 wrote: I am using Windows Live Writer with dasBlog. Is there any way to a...

can "Read More" link open full entry and stay on same page

first post: RC123 wrote: Is there any way possible to change the "Read More" link to open th...

errors loading in IE7

first post: zsteelman wrote: I am having some errors when getting IE7 to load my website www.zac...

latest post: tomwatts wrote: Zach, You can't get the FREE HOSTING hosting from Godaddy.com to...

Blog to Book

first post: patrizia wrote: Hi there! Anyone knows a service that supports Das Blog to convert...

how to convert wordpress blog to dasblog

first post: wael_e wrote: hi how can i convert wordpress blog to dasblog if this can doit?

latest post: paulb wrote: Yes, i created an implementation for a blogml reader and writer for...